FS: Vacuum contact frame & pump.

Adam Kimball (akimball@finebrand.com)
Wed, 19 May 1999 14:30:10 -0700

Hi all,

I've finally found a Nuarc 26-1k which I've been wanting for years. So, I
no longer need my Nuarc vacuum frame and pump that I purchased seperately
some time ago. It has a couple of scratches in the glass, but I've
managed to work around them (and the glass is easily replaced). If you
live in the Bay Area and would like to check it out - let me know. I
think $125 is fair for this unit - local shops are selling them for $250
in only slightly better condition.

I'm not interested in shipping it - it would be too heavy to do it
reasonably..

Take care,
Adam