Re: European Sources and Services

Hamish Stewart (hamish.stewart@wanadoo.fr)
Thu, 20 May 1999 19:59:20 +0100

I know only on Bergger here in Paris and silverprint in the UK. As my
contacts here in Paris explain, chemicals are expensive in France, better
to buy in the UK. Silverprint have a very extensive catalogue.

Cheers

Hamish Stewart

Gum Bichromate Photography

web: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/hamish/gumphoto.html