Re: was: Pyro negs and stain: metering light color

JROSEBOROUGH@Prodigy.Net
Thu, 20 May 1999 21:58:18 -0700 (PDT)

Larry,

I and a friend have Zone VI modified Pentax spot meters and, yes, they do compensate for color variations. They are very accurate. Mine was done about 10 years ago and his about 4. We are within 1/4 stop of each other. Not bad I'd say.

John Roseborough