Re: Question about FX-2

Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Sun, 23 May 1999 12:43:47 -0400

The Film Developing Cookbook contains a working formula for 1 liter (p. 59)
and a concentrate formula for stock solutions. (p. 127). The stock solution
formula in the FDC is apparently different from the original Crawley
formula, which was much more concentrated (see earlier message from Richard
Knoppow). And a slightly different version of the formula was given by
Anchell in Camera and Darkroom (July 1995).

Sandy King