Re: modified zia formula

Jeffrey D. Mathias (jeffrey.d.mathias@worldnet.att.net)
Sun, 23 May 1999 22:18:14 -0400

Eric Neilsen wrote:
> ... You may also
> consider adjusting the pH of your ferric, downward with a little Oxalic acid.

Eric,

I am curious if you have examined any relationship of PH and print
quality outcome.
Traditionally it has always been thought that the addition of Oxalic
acid to the sensitizer was a beneficial thing, but I have never seen any
proof of this even though I add the Oxalic acid because that was the way
I was taught. I would certainly be interested if you have any print
supported data on this or could you be encouraged to run some
experiments.

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias
http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/