Re: Platinum Image migration

Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Tue, 01 Jun 1999 00:16:51 -0500

Robert,

I would suggest contacting Luis Nadeau or Dr. Mike Ware for more information.
I would suspect that either some residual acid or iron is reacting with the
paper over lay, perhaps because of the presence of platinum. I have seen this
recently on some old Curtis prints, where the paper overlay had the image from
the print below, interesting.

EJ Neilsen

--
Eric J. Neilsen