APIS 99 -- last call a few slots left

Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Tue, 01 Jun 1999 11:38:22 -0600

We still have about 20 spots left for APIS 99. Our limit is 180 and we are
at @160 now, so if you are planning on coming, you had best register now.
We expect a last minute rush as we have had lots of people telling us that
they are working on last minute plans etc.

We are having the reception at the Marion Center and an Art Walk to visit
Andrew Smith's Gallery and the PhotoEye Gallery and a couple of other
galleries are in the planning stages. Arnold Newman will be in town with a
show at Andrew Smith's and will be lecturing at the Armory and that is
available on Saturday afternoon to the assembled masses. This will be the
largest gathering of alt-photo folks ever. It will be in lovely Santa Fe
where everything is brown and round.

Check out our website at

http://www.bostick-sullivan.com/APIS99/info.htm

for more information.