Eastern European Papers

KLIN (isabella32@earthlink.net)
Tue, 01 Jun 1999 04:26:42 -0700

Hello,

  I have a friend travelling to Prague in a few weeks, and she has
offered to bring me back anything I want. I am very much enamored of the
look of work by certain Eastern European photographers and I understand
that there is a wider variety of "good"papers offered there (or at least
there used to be). Specifically, I am looking for good warmtone (i.e.
high silver and cadmium content) papers, and also, contact printing
papers other than Azo. Does anyone out there know if such papers still
exist and, if so, what they are called so I can tell her specifically?
Thanks.

regards,

KL