Re: Eye droppers or the like

Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Mon, 07 Jun 1999 08:36:30 -0600

Do not use the glass ones. They are drawn and the holes vary in size. Get
the plastic ones that are FDA approved. They will give consistent drops
from dropper to dropper. We have the FDA approved one BTW.

--Dick Sullivan

At 09:16 PM 6/4/99 -0400, you wrote:

>On Fri, 4 Jun 1999, Nick Makris wrote:
>
> > Does anyone have a source for eyedroppers for use with PT/PD (I hope
> > that's right)? I recall there was a thread about some other type of
> > eyedropper, pico something or other. Any info would be much
> > appreciated.
> >
> > Many thx,
> >

>How many do you want? If you want a gross or more & can buy as an
>institution, try Ginsberg Scientific, 573/363-5366. Tri-Ess has the best
>price I've seen for a dozen -- $20 for 2-oz brown amber glass. Though if
>your friendly neighborhood pharmacist will oblige -- maybe $1.50 apiece.
>(And no shipping charge.)
>
>Judy

505-474-0890 FAX 505-474-2857
<http://www.bostick-sullivan.com>http://www.bostick-sullivan.com