How fluorescent bulbs work, simply(Ken's words)

ENIO ALVES (enioalves@hotmail.com)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 09:23:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ken!
What's up!
I guess that's the same principle for electronical flash sourches,too!
The great difference is the xenon gas, which is rare and gives "daylight"
colors (around 5.500 K)
Big Hug!
Enio
PS - Your gift hasn't come until this very moment, but I'm still
expecting...