where oh, where... was Product liability Issues

Kathryn Garrison (Kathryn.Garrison@colorado.edu)
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 10:23:54 -0600

Stock Up Now!
: )
It's sometimes hard to consider the standard darkroom photography chemicals
and supplies as hard to get, dealing with the processes for "alt". All you
have to do is read the current journals on digital cameras, and on Kodak's
problems making any kind of profit on silver processes, and suddenly, it
does look like we're all on the tail end of the product lifespan.
Kathryn

snip