TIFFDRUCK + pt/pd negs.

Umut Sarac (mtumut@METROGRUP.com.tr)
Thu, 01 Jul 1999 17:48:43 +0300

I m looking for a web site which describe TIFFDRUCK process.
Especialy prepress and plate expose processes.

And I want to know
how can I increase the sensivity of a dry pt / pd coated paper to radiation

* light - uv * !

To increase the heat of the dried paper , work or not ? and how much ?

Is there a way for to produce pt / pd negatives with a camera with long
expose times like at collodion process ?

Is there a research for the sensivity of pt / pd emulsýons for their
reaction to
visible radiation palette ?

Rgds

M. Umut Sarac