Re: Mortensen Texture

Sam Wang (stwang@clemson.edu)
Thu, 01 Jul 1999 21:47:41 -0400

>In a message dated 6/30/99 10:47:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
>jkschreiber@worldnet.att.net writes:
>
> > I'm not sure that I understand your question correctly, but I believe that
> > there are masters of some of the texture screens in the CCP Archives (Grey
> > Silva Collection). Didn't you read my little article in PF3? ;-]
> >

>Jeff,
>
>I believe you understood my question fine. Sorry I missed that part of your
>article. I just glanced through the journal quickly before I moved from my
>apartment, then moved my office, then move around with my relatives visiting
>
>But I am also wondering if beside going there to see the actual texture
>screens, are they published somewhere and if it is accessible.
>

>Dave S

Dave,

First of all, I believe that was Keith who wrote the message, not Jeff.

Secondly, I would recommend making your own texture screens - it's
easy. And cheap. And it reflects you, not somebody else.

Thirdly, Andromeda #3 is a Photoshop plug-in, with a huge collection
of filters, more than you will ever need, if you want to do it
digitally.

Hope this is useful.

Sam Wang