helios photography

Jcpronier@aol.com
Mon, 05 Jul 1999 05:00:19 -0400 (EDT)

 As a recent subscriber to the list I wish to say a friendly Hello to every
allt-process subscribers, I’m glad to read
of you and participate in the “forum”.
Let me present briefly the association Helios which was created in 92 with
eight founders, among them
Alain Gayster, Erick Mengual, myself and Martin Becka who will participate
to Santa Fe APIS.
The first chairman was M. Becka who left the association Helios 2 years ago.

Now the chairman is myself Jean Claude Pronier (retired from IBM company),
the secretary is
Erick Mengual (teacher in law at Bourges University) and treasurer Monique
Coudert (professionnal
photographer).
We are about 40 members, all practicing alternative processes, on a large
span of techniques from
daguerreotype to kallitype, carbon tissue print, palladium and recently
ziatype ,thanks to Dick Sullivan and all who wrote about ziatype in the list.
One of our members Marc Kereun presented recently at our Nancy congress
direct color heliochromies on daguerreotype silver plate working on Becquerel
researches.

Long life to alternative processes.
Jean Claude Pronier