Re: CMYK again

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Thu, 08 Jul 1999 12:52:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 8 Jul 1999, Peter Charles Fredrick wrote:

> At the moment I am in the process of compounding
> my own media from raw pigment, precisely balanced for my Temperaprint
> process, I may in the future market these compilations when the research
> is finished.

Aside from commenting that I am sure I'm not alone in thinking that if you
do "market" the medium, it would be fun to try for gum printing.....
I thought maybe some other folks would benefit from the message re hard
drives I got offlist:

> Thank you for your condolences! a hard drive crashing is a nasty kind
> of hell

The point was that we analog types might not realize how hard serious heat
can be on computers. Hard drives WILL crash more/quicker in very hot
weather. Which is to say, keeping the space relatively well airconditioned
can be an economy -- financially as well as *emotionally*...

Judy