RE: Darkroom design book

Jerry Orabona (jorabona@jerryo.com)
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 14:20:09 -0400

The best darkroom construction resource is John Deluca. He hasn't written a
book but can be hired as a consultant or perhaps bribed with really good
Scotch whiskey. This is a guy who knows how darkrooms should work. He
sometimes lurks around this list or can be contacted via
jdeluca@adm.schoolofvisualarts.edu.