Gelatin Prices

DShack (TSHACK@SILVER-BAYOU.COM)
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 14:23:44 -0700

The other week someone asked about the gelatin prices I was quoting. Those
were from Great Lakes Gelatin. My contact there is "Robert K. Busscher"
<75452.2740@compuserve.com>.

The price goes up if you buy below 50# at a shot because they have to break
down a 50# bag, test it for bioactivity, and repackage it to send.

It will be good to know exactly what you want from them, rather than giving
them general needs and expecting them to make a recommendation.

Thanks.

Hey, I just got an old Kodak 1a densitometer from an eBay auction. Seems to
be in good working order, but I need something to calibrate it with. It
seems to hold pretty good in the upper ranges, but down at the bottom it
seems to be off. Does anyone know a procedure and a source for calibration
materials?

Dwight