Re: RE: RE:

Kurt Tomcala (camera@primenet.com)
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 10:38:53 -0700

As far as keeping ones negatives? I think that is something each individual
deals with on a personal level. What is wrong with destroying negatives? It
is not the print I made from it? Does anyone have Van Gogh paints ?
brushes? What brand paint did he use? Oh he made his own,,,from what
pigments?Does anyone even know of what ones he used or the time of day that
he made this image? It amazes me that in Photographic Images it seems
everyone wants to know the time, materials, and everything that materially
went into the image. What film did you use, developer, tray or tank, or
maybe rotary processor? What paper is that, developer and so on and on and
on. The point is who needs or cares what material things were used to create
an image. The only thing that counts is what is felt inside of you when you
create it and when it is viewed by others.

Just a personal view :)

Kurt

Kurt Tomcala
13602 North 44th Street