Need some advise on making a contact printing light for alt process

max99@swbell.net
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 01:13:10 -0500

Could I trouble someone who can give me the benefit of his or her
experience in selecting a lighting system for contact printing?

What lights seems to work best? Florecent? Mercury Vapor?

How long is the exposure time as opposed to using the Sun?

Any advise you could provide would be greatly appreciated and will
prevent me from making a purchase mistake while buying the components
for an indoor contact printing system.

Thanks

--
David Lee