Lacock Abbey

EmanArchiv@aol.com
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 10:59:19 -0400 (EDT)

Hey Richard,
Seems things haven't changed there since I was there in '78! I think that
was the first time I started feeling an interest in historic processes when
Talbot's negs were passed around the room. Glad Talbot didn't burn 'em.

I find that experience similar to visiting Anasazi sites while in New Mexico
where I can walk around and pick up and look at pottery shards lying about.
Being able to touch a bit of history is much more interesting to me than
looking through glass cases.

Eric Nelson
Chicago, Ill.