what the ???

Dan Koons (dkoons@pld.com)
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 13:09:34 -0500

        After reading the responses to how photographers feel about technical talk
vs intentions and feelings I wondered if the nature of photography lends
itself to the technical. My wife earned her MFA in metalsmithing, and her
class mates tended to talk more of concepts and intent, maybe there are
only so many ways to enamel or bend wire. They were brutal towards each
other not sparing feelings(they all seemed to be legends in their own
mind). So, I wonder do painters talk of paint brushes???????? :) dan
Dan Koons
E-Mail: dkoons@pld.com