Re: reflective density

DShack (TSHACK@SILVER-BAYOU.COM)
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 07:59:24 -0700

>> > Seems that when the paper is too humid (>60%), problems can arise. This
>> > is often a problem in the low countries.
>> >

>> Do you mean coastal cites?
>

>..no he means Holland (were I live) and Belgium (where Carl lives) (our
>countries are coastal I suppose, since both countries are roughly 250-300
>km wide, and borderd (west) by the Noth Sea), last couple of weeks we had
>humidity levels around 80-90%, .."sub" optimal so too speak, as a matter
>of fact I was surprised I could obtain a reasonable Zia type last week..
>
>Cor

This could also pertain to South Louisiana where I grew up, 60 miles SW of
New Orleans. Decidedly low (high point is 13 feet above sea level, which
was at the bayou side, but only took 10-12 blocks to sink to marshy areas).
We would also get 105% humidity/105 F in the summer sometimes. You folks
gain the results of the Gulf Stream, but its also has several thousand miles
to cool off too.

Hey, if you folks can go on and on about jam, I can talk geography.

Dwight