Re: Wet & Dry Exposure

Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 17:11:45 -0500

Jeffrey, I failed to see how much time you allowed, if there was any,
between drying and exposure. I also have mentioned this before, but it does
take some time for paper to adjust to changes in RH. The wet paper would
have a hard time getting to an RH of 65%, with out first becoming drier
(less RH) than ambient conditions. That is why I dry my paper in a box @
100F for 10 to 12 minutes and then, add humidity back to the paper in my
humidity controlled box of 58% to 62% for at least 1/2 hour.

EJ Neilsen

--
Eric J. Neilsen
4101 Commerce Street, Suite #9