pinhole cameras

DAVID DISTEFANO (zfd@lightspeed.net)
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 20:44:55 -0700

I am a special ed. teacher of the severely handicapped and working on
hobby skills. I thought of using 4X5 film in old Quaker Oats round
containers, and contact print the negs. on FREESTYLE's sunprint
cyanotype paper, because water and sun are all that is needed (SAFETY).
Can anyone tell me the formula to calculate the f stop for the exposure.
Can I use an ordinary needle in foil. Also with the paper do I need a
neg. as dense as platinum/palladium.

Thank you for any help and my students thank you
David