Re: epson-inkjet list

Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Sun, 01 Aug 1999 19:02:01 +0000

This is a reply to Campos & Davis, whose post questioning the URL I gave
for the epson-inkjet list disappeared into the void before I could
respond to it. At any rate, I checked the site and the epson-inkjet list
is there, you just have to shut your eyes (god that's an ugly background
they've got on their home page; if they are advertising website design
they don't get my business for sure!) and click on Leben Lists, choose
epson-inkjet and follow the directions. Or if you can't stand to go
there again, just follow these instructions that I copied from the site:

       the words "subscribe epson-inkjet" in the message. No subject is
required.

It really is an excellent list, never mind the aesthetics of the hosting
site.
Katharine