Re: Pt/Pd-Platine, white spots

C. Richard Head (c_richard_head@yahoo.com)
Mon, 02 Aug 1999 12:26:49 -0700 (PDT)

Don Bryant asked: Do your close friends call you 'Dick'?

well, Don, you obviously didn't come to APIS! well, we all can't be
great, can we!

I explained at apis:

(surprised, disbelieving, looking offstage left then right)...

"... Who am I? ... Who am I?

(proud anger, left, right)...

... Why, you should know who I am!

(center, snapping to attenton)

I'm C. Richard Head. My friends call me Dick.

I'M PROUD...HUP!, 3!, 4!...proud of my L-O-N-G lin-e-age!"

i mentioned the above while i tried to put an end to silly season at
apis in santa fe, bravely interrupting jewelia's so-called
presentation. Unfortunately, i, myself, was put down by some radical
left wing feminist who obviously can't find a husband or print her own
work. sorry folks, i tried.

hope this helps

--Dick