Lawless Reversal

by way of Matt Baker (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Mon, 02 Aug 1999 16:57:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Judy,

Would you be able to send me a digizied version of the Lawless Reversal
proceess that appeared in PF #2. I am doing a carbon workshop on Tuesday
and Wednnesday of this week and wanted to be able to demonstrate making
enlarged reveral negatives with this process but don't remember some of the
details, not having made any reversal negatives for several months, and I
find myself at this point temporarily unable to locate Issue #2 of PF.

Sandy