Re: Sizing Gum Prints without Gelatin

From: FotoDave@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 04:49:50 /etc/localtime

> For personal reasons I would rather not size the paper with gelatin.
> Could the list suggest another type of size.

Foulow (I forgot her first name) mentioned Ted Walker's alum starch method in
her book whose exact title I can't remember either (I think it is "New
Dimension in Imaging.") She also described it on the list one time, so you
could search the archive with author's name.

Dave Soemarko

=== See Soemarko's Direct Carbon (alternative) process at
=== http://hometown.aol.com/fotodave/SDC/SdcIndex.html