RE: J.Dugdale revisited

From: Christina Z. Anderson (tracez@mcn.net)
Date: Sun Dec 05 1999 - 03:17:23 /etc/localtime

If it is the book called Lengthening Shadows before Nightfall it is a nice enough book, all of John Dugdale's cyanotype images: a lot of nude males and some images of dishes and family and an overall theme of, it seems, loss or death perhaps? They are printed on cream colored stock paper. I am sure that in person the cyanotypes are much more powerful, as is usually the case with books of photography. This one was produced in 95, so I am pretty sure, unless he prints lots of books, that it is the one of which you speak. .