digital/Stitch

From: dean kansky (dkansky@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 23:10:02 /etc/localtime

Much thanks to those that have given me advice.

I will scan my photograms and have them printed as 4 X 5 negatives.

I have a flatbed scanner: 8 X 12

I have 11 X 14 photograms

If I use my scanner, given that my photogram is bigger than the scanner bed,
I need to scan the photogram in two parts.

Then, either by hand, using photoshop, or automatically, via stitch
software, I need to merge the two scanned images.

Does any one know of GOOD stitch software??

Is automatic stitch software good enough to give me a resulting negative
that will not betray signs of having been stitched?