RE: Pandora and a can of worms

From: Sil Horwitz (silh@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 04:38:48 /etc/localtime

Too bad so many sexually repressed people on this list don't appreciate the
soft lines of the human body as a true art form. Taking beautiful
photographs of the unclothed human body is probably the most challenging of
all subjects, difficult to attain by most photographers. Otherwise, why are
so many pictures of the body the subject of the classical artists almost
revered by the public? There is nothing wrong with some good eroticism,
well done, as recognized and accepted by most critical observers.

(In case you are wondering, I don't only deal with chemicals; I have also
taught classes in photographic art.)

Sil Horwitz, FPSA
Technical Editor, PSA Journal
silh@earthlink.net