Re: Luminograms/phosphorescent photo

From: Bob Kiss (bobkiss@caribsurf.com)
Date: Fri Dec 17 1999 - 00:49:02 /etc/localtime

DEAR DEAN,
    Most art stores have phosphorescent paint in a number of colors. From
the quote I inferred that one made an image or design with these paints, let
them dry, then fired them up with the UV and then put the film or paper in
contact with the design recording the afterglow.
    I am, indeed, guessing.
                                            CHEERS!
                                                    BOB KISS
PS: I use these paints in my darkroom to label light switches, faucets, air
conditioner controls. They're not bright enough to fog film from any
distance...about as bright as your glowing timer...but could well make an
image if the sensitized material were brought into contact for enough time.