Re: Darkroom Innovations?/Badley Chemicals?

From: Campos & Davis Photos (photos@campos-davis.co.uk)
Date: Sun Dec 19 1999 - 21:41:07 /etc/localtime

This could be your ISP or you modem rather than your software. The software
is usually reliable thesedays, however I've been trying out various ISP free
connections and the speed varies but not according to the bps meter. I
think some servers are much faster than others, so maybe it is worth paying.
What speed do you connect at in the USA? We connect at max 56kb pre sec in
UK but that comes down to about 48kbs because of the loss in phone line
copper wire quality and two way traffic on the line.

Campos & Davis Photos
6 Cranbourne Road
London N10 2BT - UK
Tel: + 44 181 883 8638