Re: next century predictions

From: Art Chakalis (achakali@gcfn.org)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 20:13:34 /etc/localtime

On Thu, 30 Dec 1999, Kathryn Garrison wrote:

> I'm collecting predictions for the next century. It can be on anything you
> like, photography, science, society, sports, food, whatever. I'd love to
> hear what this group has to say!
>
> To put a time limit on this, reply by Jan 7th. I'd like to get your name,
> age, and title (official or not!) but if you don't want to, don't.
>
> Looking forward to it!
> Kathryn Garrison
> CU Boulder
> MCDB dept

Kathryn,

I predict that 'contemporary silver prints will deteriorate in time
whereas alternative prints will have a life without end'.

Predictor's Profile Data: Name = Aristedes Tsiakalis

                             Age = 29 (for the nth time)

                           Title = Jester in Training

Though I am pretty sure Nostradamus had an identical prediction, I can
attest to hardly ever plagiarizing any of his writings.

Please feel free to contact me should you require and/or look
forward to additional predictions and/or sidle satire.

Sincerely, Art

Art Chakalis
Columbus, Ohio, USA