Re: digital image to paper print making

From: Dan Smith, Photographer (shooter@brigham.net)
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 23:56:33 /etc/localtime

Stock Solution agency is the correct one. Go to it and then get to their
inkjet supplies page. Royce Bair runs the place & is knowledgable about the
inkjet processes. He sells supplies, including a lot of the better archival
combinations now available. He is reliable & good to deal with.

Once you get on the inkjet supply pages there, check out the MIS quadtone &
6 tone B&W cartridges for epson printers. Nice stuff.

dan smith