Re: sepia bleach without toner

Editor - P.O.V. Image Service (editor@p-o-v-image.com)
Mon, 01 Nov 1999 23:53:06 -0500

Tadeuz Jalocha,

I think your computer is about two years slow...

Of course the other explanation for the date on your e-mail being behind by 2 years is that your e-mail
took that long to get to me... In that case.. "Whoa! Talk about net splits!!"

Might be a good idea to change your system date, since many people sort their e-mail by date (e-mail is
dated by the sending system)...

Keith

--

{ The views expressed in the preceding are those of the } { author, alone, and are neither the responsibility of, } { nor, should they be understood to represent the } { official viewpoint of P.O.V. Image Service. }

P.O.V. Image Service (Persistence of Vision Image Service)

"Your link to outstanding imagery."

Please check out our phat web-site at:

http://www.p-o-v-image.com/