Carbon/Carbro Books

Walt (wgoettman@mm.wyeth.com)
Wed, 03 Nov 1999 11:10:46 +0000

Here are two books presently listed online so should be available.I had
a hard time finding my copy of Deli's book.-Walt

The Book:
Autotype Company Ltd The Carbro process Autotype Company, London nd
wraps VG-,
slight foxing, few minor stains along edge of front cover 12mo Book #
4070 US$ 25.00

The Seller:
XYZ Books , P.O. Box 1664 , North Massapequa , NY , U.S.A. , 11758
Phone 516-409-5359 / Fax 516-409-5359 , Email xyzbooks@aol.com See their
homepage here!

Gary Saretzky - Photo Books A to M

PO Box 126, Tennent, NJ 07763-0126 (609-392-4484):

152a. Sacilotto, Deli. Photographic Printmaking Techniques.
Watson-Guptill, 1982. [A
well-illustrated manual for artists who seek to make photolithographs,
photo-etchings,
photogravure, and prints using photo-screen techniques. Also covered are
carbon printing,
cyanotype, Van Dyke Brown prints (Kallitype), Kwik-Print, Cliche-Verre.
Includes an informative,
illustrated history of photomechanical processes going back to Niepce in
1822.] 1st ed., good w.
dj, ex-lib, missing rear flyleaf. 215 pp. $10.