Re: Fresson article in "Reponses Photo" of June 1999

Joseph Arkins (arkins@banet.net)
Tue, 09 Nov 1999 12:18:09 -0500

With regard to making color prints directly from color slides using the Fresson
proceess, wouldn't they have to work from separation negatives, as the dichromate
emulsion is not panchromatically sensitized? Just a thought.
Joe Arkins
NY, NY