New to the list

roberto tartaglione (roberto@tartaglione.com)
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 01:20:09 +0100

Hi all,
just a brief introduction of myself.
I began on 1981 with Gum, Carbon (just few prints) and cyanotype; this happy moment of my life ended when I begun to work as commercial photographer.
At the beginning I thougut I could manage bought but after i realized I had to work hard in the Studio.
Now, after many years ,I hope to begin again with experimentation.

I have a little question to the list now.
In another Forum, somebody is lookink for a good book about alternative processes; I wish to suggest him a very good text of which I have the italian edition only, unfortunately in it the editor did not mention the original title, so please if anybody does know it:

William Crawford, Collodium age should be the title (translated from italian)
Focal Press Should be the editor.In the focal web site there is nothing about him.

thank you
Roberto Tartaglione

http://tartaglione.com
mail to roberto@tartaglione.com