Re: *****LEATHER BELLOWS*****

Kallitype (terryroth@earthlink.net)
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 18:38:38 -0800

Richard Knoppow wrote:

> At 04:08 PM 11/24/1999 -0400, you wrote:
> >DEAR LIST,
> > I remember a very long string about bellows replacement and lost in
> >there somewhere is someone who will replace leather bellows. Does anyone
> >remember who it was?

I had good luck with the bellows from the Freeport folks, they charged
about $135 to replace the very large bellows on my Calumet 8x10, it was
nicely done and very $$-worthy. They put some kind of a semi-sticky
dope on the outside, a sort of sealer, that took a few days to totally
dry and would be a dust-catcher if not kept in a clean environment for a
few days.

 best---Terry