Re: UV point source

Peter Mikalajunas (tintype@megsinet.com)
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 00:11:14 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 29 Nov 1999 11:48:08 -0800, you wrote:

>The spectral transmission characteristics of lenses can be hard to come
>by, and they do vary a bit. Schneider's web page has this info, but not
>Rodenstock's. I can't even find A Nikon web page that has their enlarger

Nikon's lack of info can be frustrating. However, try emailing one of
contacts listed on their website. I was able to get info from them
about their APO-Nikkor process lens. Just be sure you are very
specific about which lens and the information you are seeking.

Pete

Photo links
http://www.megsinet.com/tintype