Somerst paper

Tom Hawkins (tomehawk@ix.netcom.com)
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 06:11:15 -0800

Listmembers,

Last night , I opened a shipment of Arches Platine that I had ordered from
Daniel Smith for platinum printing. They sent the wrong paper.

Although the packing list read "Arches Platine", the paper was Somerset
(identified by the watermark).

It was after hours for Daniel Smith, so I have to lodge my complaints today.

I tried a quick test print with the Somerset and wasn't wholly unhappy with
the results.

Has anyone tried this paper for platinum, and do you have any comments about
it's use/handling? The description in the catalog isn't very informative.

Thanks in advance,
Tom Hawkins