tube processing

Witho Worms & Jorien van Santen (verzet13@xs4all.nl)
Thu, 07 Oct 1999 21:02:03 +0200

Good evening from Holland,

I just started processing 11 x 14, FP4, in a Jobo CPE 2 paper tube (30 x 40
cm.)
I used HC 110, 25/50 ml to complete for 400 ml. of solution. I presoake the
sheet for about 3 minutes in water. After processing I find marks from the
developer poured in the tube. Strong and multiple for 50 ml., les (one
faint one for 25 ml). What to do to avoid them when using strong developers ?
Pour in a weak solution and after a minute pour in the rest of the developer ?
I don't like to develop by tray because I don't like developers on my hands
and I can't feel the negatives good with gloves.

Witho.