Re: jobo 4x5 film reel

EmanArchiv@aol.com
Fri, 08 Oct 1999 14:13:22 -0400 (EDT)

As I recall, the reel does not allow pyro to flow as it needs to and will
cause marks/streaks/problems of one sort or another. Re: oxidation, with all
Jobo tanks, I dump the developer halfway through the process and replace it
with new developer because of the oxidation that occurs. I started my Jobo
experience with the 4x5 reel tank and it worked fine with all conventional
developers but got into the 3000 series so I could use PMK. Jobo has custom
tanks available for larger film sizes.
One could go to jobo.com or call 800-525-2821 for more specifics.

Eric Nelson
Chicago, Ill.