jewelia's "obituary"

jewelia (jewelia@erols.com)
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 08:55:28 -0700

My name is Imagine Mei. I am the executor of jewelia Margueritta Cameroon's
life's work and am presently at her estate, which was her studio, cleaning
up loose ends.

i published her obituary on http://www.workingpictures.com . i know nothing
about alternative photography myself but expect that she would appreciate
being left close to a few of her close friends. In the very near future, I
will be pulling out her modem so if you have any questions that you would
care to address to me--you should leave them on the above website and i will
attempt to check from time to time and respond appropriately.

sincerely

Imagine Mei
independent curator/critic