Re: Clicio Barroso <clicio@clicio.com.br>

Editor - P.O.V. Image Service (editor@p-o-v-image.com)
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 18:37:30 -0400

To be honest, people have been unsubscribed for much less...

I really don't need over twenty copies of the same meaningless post...

I would ask for an apology IN ENGLISH (I know this opens me to charges of
bigotry or unnecessary ethnocentricity from some corners, but this was an
English language list the last time I checked), to the entire list membership
before you even consider allowing him to post again....

I can understand even a few copies... But over 20... What's the problem?
Advanced Parkinson's got him hitting the send button over and over again?

Keith Krebs

--

{ The views expressed in the preceding are those of the } { author, alone, and are neither the responsibility of, } { nor, should they be understood to represent the } { official viewpoint of P.O.V. Image Service. }

P.O.V. Image Service (Persistence of Vision Image Service)

"Your link to outstanding imagery."

Please check out our phat web-site at:

http://www.p-o-v-image.com/