Mei introduction

imagine mei (imagine_mei@looksmart.com)
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 19:23:41 -0800

Hello again alternative photography:

i almost forgot that i've been lurking on this list since early august on this--my very own account. Those list e-mails have been piling in there ever since--while we were away. I'm going to turn off the alt-photo list subscription in a moment or two--there are 1604 messages in the in box--i'm way over quota and likely to have enough to get an idea as to what alt-photo is about by the time i finally read them all.

i see someone thought that jewelia transitioned to become mei--close, but not quite--i am just an interface and i have no expectations to have a life of my own--but I was jewelia but so were seveal others but jewelia never knew that--i'll explain on the circle--jewelia would want it that way. so, for those who are interested--you can get a better idea as to what happened to jewelia and what we are all about--i'll put what i can under the introductions.

bye alt-list and thanks,
mei

LookSmart … or keep looking.
http://www.looksmart.com