Camera Speed Dupe info needed

Satoru Tanno (S-sato@iacnet.ne.jp)
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 00:21:26 +0900

Hi all.

This is my first post to the list.
I am a Japanese photographer, and do alternative photo processes such as
pt/pd, salted prints and photogravure etc..

I have been trying to direct-dupe/enlarge my 6x7 negs over the last few
months,
using Camera Speed Dupe film which I bought from Freestyle several months ago.

-I know this film is not a real continuous-tone film but rather a lith film.
I usually use highly dilluted PQ developer such as Ilford Multigrade(1:19 or
more)
and stop and fix just as anyone does. But there appears ugly ghost streaks on
high density areas very often.
Especially when the high density areas are large and evenly exposed(in this
case evenly 'not' exposed since this is
a direct dupe film), it frequently gets ghost streaks in the enlarged negs...

Does anyone on the list know how to prevent this?
Does PMK work well with this film?
Any info would be appriciated.

Thanks in advance,

Satoru Tanno