RE: jobo help

ken (watsok@frii.com)
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 21:19:57 -0600

It would be easier to add groves to the inside of the PVC pipe. If you can
find a good wood working store or someone who is a wood carver they would
have a gouge with a small radius or a corner chisel that could easily cut
grooves in the PVC for the same effect (negative bumps for negative
processing). It might be easier for them to show YOU how to use the tool :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jen & Steve [mailto:czks@email.msn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 1999 12:34 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca
Subject: Re: jobo help

I've been using a Jobo-like drum processor that uses raised dimples inside
the drum to keep the film from touching the surface. I was wondering if some
sort of adhesive could be applied to the inside surface of the abs tubes to
form "dot candy" style dimples to prevent the film from touching the surface
and causing the staining problems.

-steve