RE: developing 8x10 inch film.

Vrueh, G.J. de (G.J.de.Vrueh@pve.agro.nl)
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 09:37:00 +0200

I'm in no hurry.

Greetings Gerard de Vrueh

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Carl Weese [mailto:cjweese@wtco.net]
Verzonden: woensdag 20 oktober 1999 15:28
Aan: alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca
Onderwerp: Re: developing 8x10 inch film.

Gerard,

I'd wondered about using the Nova units for sheet film.

Two questions: do you wind up with clip marks on the negatives? And, is
this strictly a one-sheet-at-a-time approach?

It strikes me that if the answer is yes, this could still be a really
good approach for internegative work where you can leave a border for
the clip and generally can have quick process times. Less appropriate
for in-camera originals meant for direct contact printing.

---Carl